Wednesday 30 April 2008

Home study..

Or atleast thats what its meant to be.. just gone 15.30 and I havent actually made any progress on my FMP yet apart from tidying up my tables.. but i will! I doesnt help having the internet to 'catch up' on all the sites I visit. Facebook, myspace (proud_brit), hotmail and now Jam factory quite alot. I went to a xynthetic show at the end of March and saw plenty of Gavin Strange's (jam factory) work and collaborative work. Since then I keep checking out his blog + site for lil bits of inspiration, probably even more since Ive created this blog. You should check it outtt http://www.jam-factory.com/ and follow the links from there, so tempting to buy one of his skateboards..


Yesterday was quite cool at NCN, got quite alot done and out came the spraycans after everyone had left.. fun to just mess around. Anna and myself played a little noughts and crosses with them, practice some line work. Of course I won. Anyway, off to do work.. I think




No comments: