Tuesday 29 April 2008

Stillll waiting.

Apparently it would be ten days before I heard anything from LCAD or ucas, but im just getting impatient. I really want to go! Had my development presentation yesterday for my FMP and apparently my target audience for the cycling magazine is 'middle aged 'rock dinosaur' dad' ...yeah I know. Not exactly accurate but whatever. Either way it means I have a ton of work to do before the 19th may arghhhh. Oh! I havent said.. My final show for this course is on 17th june at NCN stoney street, no doubt ill give more details in the not too distant future about it.


For the whole 'rock dino' thing.. I was suggested to have a nostalgia page of cycling to 'take them back' My dad has a load of old puncture outfits + mending kits which look really interesting, could be the main focal point of the page. It'd be a shame to leave them out. I quite like them.

How amazing is this! bit of old school cool. Why arent all adverts like this?

No comments: