Wednesday 7 May 2008

All that for a couple of photos..

I guess its progress, and I did get to go which is becoming one of my favourite places to go, sherwood pines. Went for another ride with dad to get some pictures for the sherwood pines article in my magazine, I got a couple of good 'uns ill probably use in a montage and a good action shot but apart from that. Weather was amazing again today, so I had lots of time outside. Tomorrow im going to an exhibiton I was suggested by Sarah (college tutor) to go to about the history of Raleigh which'll tie nicely with the nostalgia pages. Ill try and get some pictures and post them tomorrow. Here's the ones I took today.





As you can tell I quite like simple stuff, but sometimes that works best.. I did load more but I forgot to rotate them. Ne'mind.

No comments: