Thursday 8 May 2008

Droplet!

Yay! I got mine today, anna brought it in. Its so cool. Maybe this is the beginning of more vinyl toys? I put some pictures below. Today at college was ok, pretty relaxed with only a few people in which is good. In someways people work better. I learnt InDesign too towards my magazine, hopefully get somewhere with it now and make it look really professional.


The temperature in the car the other day on the way to sherwood pines for photo shooting. Insane! Can't wait until its always like this in the summer.

Cycling to lakeside arts centre for the cycle exhibition. Such nice weather. Can you believe there was only space for 2 bikes to be locked up? joke.

Droplet! yay! If I had the choice I would of had the green and yellow one, but im happy with mine :) might see what else I can find for a good price.

Its current home, sat on the TV while I play skate on the 360. so cool.

1 comment:

JamFactory said...

dude thank you SO much for the support and buying a Droplet, I really appreciate it!!!!!!

~ Gav.