Saturday 3 May 2008

On a high.

Today has been sooo good! Today at home went well, got lots done for my FMP and made a few decisions, tunes playing and the window wide open to let the sun and warmth in.. The weather was so good I cycled to work, ended up being 40 minutes early because I just couldnt wait to get outside and cycle. I hope the weather is like this on tuesday for sherwood pines. Andrew rang, to say he's bought day early tickets for leeds festival. YES! I was worried we'd never get them.. 5 days of funnnn. Cycling home from work, it was well good. started to rain, but the good kind because it was still really warm in the evening (And I got home super quick) Came up to check my emails and found one from UCAS. To tell me ive got an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER for Leeds college of Art + Design!!! yessss! How happy am I? just what I wanted.. So happy.

On a designy note, not much to show you from my work of the day.. although its the opening evening of Droplet, the vinyl toy of Gavin Strange which Anna has gone to, and shes bought me one :D woo hoo! I best find the money somewhere for it..

No comments: