Friday 6 February 2009

Final Crit.


Just had my final crit this afternoon for the book project. Couple of points highlighted from the feedback of what I need to address in the coming week before I hand in the book. A title/strapline needs to be defined to show the reason and draw people into the book.. Im currently working on 'whats inside? - revealing the truth of what is in your favourite softdrinks'

Is the type choice working? I can see where they are coming from with the choice. I think the size doesn't justify it, I feel filling the page is required and maybe smaller text laid out would work much more successful. These crits are useful to see where you might be going wrong and not notice something you've been staring at for weeks.

Visual variations? Again i see the point of why they said, but I want to keep something corporate with the whole interior and exterior, maybe adjustments with the layout is all thats needed? ill investigate and have a mock done for monday to showw.

Borrow drinks packaging? I thought they would say this, I know what they mean like the 'shelf life' book which adopts a packaging exterior but I want something a little more subtle for packaging, but would still be packaging, say innocent or dorset cereals.. just come to mind. I dont want a real tack looking exterior then a subtle interior. Ok rant over, I shall develop and return. 

No comments: